Ontario Parks will once again be offering the Seasonal Campsite Program at selected parks across the province for the 2014 operating season. This program allows users the opportunity to camp at the same site on a monthly or seasonal basis without relocating camping units, as well as the convenience of a reserved campsite during periods of high use (i.e. holidays weekends).
In order to be eligible, you must submit an application to the desired park between October 1 and 25, 2013. Sites will be awarded by lottery until all sites have been allocated. Successful applicants will be notified by November 22, 2013.
- Click here for a list of available campsites for 2014 with rates and dates.
- A copy of the application form can be downloaded here. Please follow the instructions on the application.
- All applicants must complete the application and submit it to the desired park between October 1 and October 25, 2013. Please note: applications will only be accepted within these dates.
- Applications must be submitted to the desired park via email or fax (contact info listed in the PDF above).
- If you are interested in applying to more than one park, you must submit an application for each park.
- Only one park application may be submitted per family unit. Multiple applicants from a single family may result in disqualification from the draw.
- Contact the Park Superintendent at the desired park for a copy of local terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the applicant to request, understand and comply with the local terms and conditions for the park.
- Campsites will be assigned through a random lottery system (i.e. first name drawn, first choice of available campsites) until all available sites have been allocated.
- Park staff will contact successful applicants before November 22, 2013. Successful applicants will be required to pay a $250 non-refundable deposit at that time, to secure their site for the 2014 season.